Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DeWalt 733 Planer Maintenance

replying to Bob S., Richard Orsulich wrote:
Hi Bob I have a 733, and have registered an account with DeWalt where do I
find the service info ?
I have done a search for the service bulletin you mentioned and come up with
nothing
I'm wanting to replace the armature and I need the teat down info

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ce-190548-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 11:14:06 AM UTC-4, Richard Orsulich wrote:
replying to Bob S., Richard Orsulich wrote:
Hi Bob I have a 733, and have registered an account with DeWalt where do I
find the service info ?
I have done a search for the service bulletin you mentioned and come up with
nothing
I'm wanting to replace the armature and I need the teat down info

Maybe Bob found the information because he looked for it 14 years ago.

If you could borrow Mr. Peabody WABAC machine, maybe you replicate Bob's
2004 search. ;-)

"Sherman, set the WABAC machine to 2004."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WABAC_...ckmachine3.png
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Richard Orsulich" wrote in message

replying to Bob S., Richard Orsulich wrote:
Hi Bob I have a 733, and have registered an account with DeWalt where do I
find the service info ?
I have done a search for the service bulletin you mentioned and come up
with
nothing I'm wanting to replace the armature and I need the teat down info

Wow - 14yrs and still kicking...:-)

I didn't check their site again but a quick Google for "DeWalt 733 Manual"
turned this us:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/79...33.html#manual

I still have my 733 and have pushed a lot of wood thru it over the years as
a hobbyist and it is still working great. Keep it clean and lubed and yours
should last also.

--

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:40:10 PM UTC-5, Bob_S wrote:
"Richard Orsulich" wrote in message

replying to Bob S., Richard Orsulich wrote:
Hi Bob I have a 733, and have registered an account with DeWalt where do I
find the service info ?
I have done a search for the service bulletin you mentioned and come up
with
nothing I'm wanting to replace the armature and I need the teat down info

Wow - 14yrs and still kicking...:-)

I didn't check their site again but a quick Google for "DeWalt 733 Manual"
turned this us:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/79...33.html#manual

I still have my 733 and have pushed a lot of wood thru it over the years as
a hobbyist and it is still working great. Keep it clean and lubed and yours
should last also.

They are great machines. I really like how easy it is to change blades.