Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Gotta Lotta Bottle

On 6/10/2018 12:05 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 10:04:41 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

Is this the answer to US milk over production?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfnvUDf_-g

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Define "overproduction'.
I understand that places like New Zealand decided to piggy back off of
US price supports on dairy (basically the US government was buying
milk and sequestering it to prop up the price).
When that ended (Reagan and Clinton) the milk ended up on the world
market. Russia was buying it but those sanctions we keep talking
about, shut off that market, the price crashed and dairy farmers
suffered.
That is the part of the sanctions nobody seems to want to talk about.

Somebody posted an awful video on dairy production in New Zealand where
calves were slaughtered right after birth. A story is he

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=11943587

Of course animal rights people come down on this from the worst viewpoint.