Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_4_] ZZyXX[_4_] is offline

Default America's new supercomputer beats China's fastest machine to taketitle of world's most powerful

On 6/10/18 3:33 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
stick to last letter, she could be your sista,lying dope head..LOL

"Diesel" wrote in message
GsHlX7ezDK6Gj...
: ZZyXX
: news : alt.home.repair, wrote:
:
: On 6/9/18 1:23 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: LOL..yea sure thing....dope heads lie as a matter of routine.
:
:
:
:
:
: "Diesel" wrote in message
: ...
: : "BurfordTJustice"
: : news : : in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
: :
: : America's new supercomputer beats China's fastest machine to
: : take title of world's most powerful
: : Summit is a stepping stone toward a world of exascale
: : computing.
: :
: : The winner: The US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National
: : Laboratory in Tennessee has taken the wraps off Summit, which
: : boasts peak computing power of 200 petaflops, or 200 million
: : billion calculations a second. That makes it a million times
: : faster than your typical laptop.
: :
: : G
: :
: : Supersized: The machine's 4,608 servers and associated gear
: : fill the space of two tennis courts and weigh more than a
: : large commercial aircraft.
: :
: : You should see the electrical gear dedicated to it. A sight to
: : behold, in it's own right. No piccies, sorry; i'd have gotten
: : in some serious shizat had I photo/video'd *ANYTHING* while
: : there. I can't even get specific about what I did. ROFL.
: :
: :
: : --
: : To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
: : stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
: : https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
: : ================================================== =
: : A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant
: : and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
: : "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked.
: : "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"
:
:
: they also spread fake news...wait that makes burpford a dope head
:
: burpandfart has always been known as a bull**** wannabe artist. It
: writes bull**** and ****s on usenet with it's spammy 'news' scraping
: efforts. Most of the time, the sorry **** doesn't even credit the
: zine they ripped the material from.
:
:
: --
: To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
: stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
: https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
: The pen is mightier than the pencil.

Trying to change the subject makes you a luzer.