Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default America's new supercomputer beats China's fastest machine to taketitle of world's most powerful

On 6/9/18 1:23 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
LOL..yea sure thing....dope heads lie as a matter of routine.

"Diesel" wrote in message
: "BurfordTJustice"
: news : alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
:
: America's new supercomputer beats China's fastest machine to take
: title of world's most powerful
: Summit is a stepping stone toward a world of exascale computing.
:
: The winner: The US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National
: Laboratory in Tennessee has taken the wraps off Summit, which
: boasts peak computing power of 200 petaflops, or 200 million
: billion calculations a second. That makes it a million times
: faster than your typical laptop.
:
: G
:
: Supersized: The machine's 4,608 servers and associated gear fill
: the space of two tennis courts and weigh more than a large
: commercial aircraft.
:
: You should see the electrical gear dedicated to it. A sight to behold,
: in it's own right. No piccies, sorry; i'd have gotten in some serious
: shizat had I photo/video'd *ANYTHING* while there. I can't even get
: specific about what I did. ROFL.
:
:
: --
: To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
: stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
: https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
: ================================================== =
: A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her
: contractions are only two minutes apart!"
: "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked.
: "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

they also spread fake news...wait that makes burpford a dope head
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

ZZyXX
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 6/9/18 1:23 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
LOL..yea sure thing....dope heads lie as a matter of routine.

"Diesel" wrote in message
: "BurfordTJustice"
: news : in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
:
[...]

burpandfart has always been known as a bull**** wannabe artist. It
writes bull**** and ****s on usenet with it's spammy 'news' scraping
efforts. Most of the time, the sorry **** doesn't even credit the
zine they ripped the material from.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
The pen is mightier than the pencil.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/10/18 3:33 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
stick to last letter, she could be your sista,lying dope head..LOL

"Diesel" wrote in message
GsHlX7ezDK6Gj...
: ZZyXX
: news : alt.home.repair, wrote:
:
: On 6/9/18 1:23 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: LOL..yea sure thing....dope heads lie as a matter of routine.
:
:
:
:
:
: "Diesel" wrote in message
: ...
: : "BurfordTJustice"
: : news : : in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
: :
[...]
: : --
[...]

Trying to change the subject makes you a luzer.