Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Slow wash on a washing machine

On 06/06/2018 18:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Mine cost 160 quid from Curry. Own brand. Delivered, installed and they took
the old one away.
It has been there for the past 7 years and washes fine.
When it cocks up I'll just buy a new one. I'm not dragging the thing out to
fix it.

+1
Mine cost around the same 6 years ago and isn't showing any problems.
For the number of washes its done I've got my moneys worth from it and
I'll just buy new when it starts playing up.

I'm of the opinion that the base models of washing machines have all the
necessary features for washing and you get very little extra by paying
2x or 3x more. It's like many items that have a large number of gimmick
features - played with once but never used in real life.

I also don't bother with extended warranties which add to the cost.