Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Straightening ceiling fan blades

On 6/8/18 3:20 PM, wrote:
Can I ask a stupid question? I am new to fixing things and one of my fan blade holder was. Ent upward moving in an armoire. How do I fix it?

Save yourself the effort and ensuing frustration.

Even if you can bend the bracket, you'll never restore the angle exactly
to its original state. The fan blade angle will then be off a little and
will cause wobble.

If you run it fast enough and often enough, the fan may well loosen and
work itself out of the ceiling mounting turning into a flying
decapitation hazard.

Replace the bracket or scrap the fan.

--
The fastest way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.