Posted to alt.home.repair
croy croy is offline

Default Kilz as ceiling paint?

On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 10:01:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

Behr has a product that is primer and paint in one can. I've not used
it, but guess it saves on cleaning brushes.

I used that in my bath remodel a few months ago. Going over old, unknown white paint with
white Behr "Paint & Primer In One", it only took 4 coats in most areas to look even, 5 coats in
some stubborn areas. And something made me think it wasn't sticking well.

40 years ago or so, a paint/primer was on the market and the word on the street was that it was
no good as paint, and no good as primer. I guess some things don't change.

--
croy