Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Operate Refrigerator Defrost Manually for a Few Days?

On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 1:20:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Sorry to read this, Uncle Monster. Tech support from another is everything. The frig continues fine with my manual operation of the defrost timer. I feel the warm air coming out for a while in the freezer. No signs of frost.. Parts arriving Saturday. Thank you again.

Hey, no problem. It keeps my mind active. I'd decline without the stimulation from interactions on Usenet. Stinky came by a while ago and I got the phones ordered for him. It still gripes me that I can't get up and go. Grrr. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster