Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default Buying a new (well water bladder) pressure tank

On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:14:16 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 6/7/2018 5:45 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 12:14:15 AM UTC-4, bob wrote:
replying to trader4, bob wrote:
How do replace the air valve if it's bad?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nk-577291-.htm

The ones I've seen were just shrader valves like those that go in
a car tire. Screw it out with a valve removal tool or a metal valve
cap that has that feature on the end. You then have to charge it to
the correct air pressure.

That well water is probably contamined with feces.
Why not move to an area where the water is city supplied?
Idiot.

And get city supplied moulie faeces in yer water?

Dumb moulie ****!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews