Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default doing things right

On 6/3/18 5:42 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"Wade Garrett" wrote in message
news
On 6/3/18 11:23 AM, dadiOH wrote:
Midmorning yesterday, I ordered a battery operated wall clock through
Amazon. It arrived TODAY, Sunday, at about 9:30 AM.

INCREDIBLE!! Amazon has their stuff down pat. Would that others, like
Microsoft, I'm thinking especially of their latest and greatest. Does
all
sorts of stuff people don't want; forced updates that people don't want.
Lots of stuff people don't wan't and can't stop All the characteristics
of
a virus.

Amazon says, do it better.

Microsoft says, screw them they'll do as we say because we know better.

One wonders about a business model that thinks it's good idea to spend the
extra money to deliver a wall clock to a retail customer the next day, a
Sunday even...

What makes you think it cost them extra money? If the procedure is in place
there is no reason it can't be normal.

Simple. Most carrier charge more for faster delivery and especially for
Sunday.

--
The fastest way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.