Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default doing things right

On 6/4/2018 1:41 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Frank posted for all of us...

Speaking or PITA companies, there is also Comcast.

BINGO on that. When one wants customer disservice just give them a ring.

Their motto is: We are not happy until you are not happy.

A neighbor's son is some sort of executive there at their Philly home
office. He does not live here and his mother died a couple of years ago
and his father is living with a daughter and is prepping the house for
sale. I ran into the son a few months ago and told him my complaints.
He gave me a card with "the" phone number to call and they were great.
Card said "single use" but the guy said I could call again anytime so I
did a week ago and could not get through. I hear dealing with FIOS is
just as frustrating and I think they still have the old telephone
company mentality of treating customers like they are the only game in town.

The thread originally addressed Amazon and we had a young neighbor
originally working at their warehouse here in DE as a temp but now
working full time at one of their offices in PA. He told me they
expected the bulk of their future profits would come from non-tangible
electronic assets like Prime. Another friend told me that BJ's
Wholesale Club says the same about their club membership.

I am glad the our favorite Uncle M gets a lot out his Prime account but
I know many folks that have many accounts and the account probably
profits most from their use like the gym memberships that are rarely used.