Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default doing things right

Frank posted for all of us...

On 6/4/2018 7:18 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 6/3/2018 3:19 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2018 3:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/3/2018 2:40 PM, Frank wrote:

Amazon is raising Prime by $20 creating a profit of two billion
dollars.* I don't have Prime but can usually finagle free shipping
if I don't mind waiting a couple extra days.* I guess if you did not
know the time until you got your new clock that the service was
valuable to you

There was an article recently that if you use all the benefits you
can get $700 a year in value.* We use the video and streaming music
and take advantage of some discounts.* I probably come out at least a
little ahead.

Speaking or PITA companies, there is also Comcast.

Or whoever you cable provider is.* They all suck, just to different
degrees.

My wife would not tolerate what my neighbor across the street does in
switching between Comcast and FIOS every couple of years when initial
offer is over and price goes up.

They are all annoying.* I compare it to buying a car where they tell
you what the first year's monthly payment will be but not what
subsequent years will be.

Don't forget dealer fees. What a scam.

I have no problem buying cars since I separate the deal from the
financing and trade plus I deal with family and friends.

Ditto on that. Plus my dealer will email prices and details so I can examine
them at leisure. She will also do the paperwork for the credit union if I
want.

--
Tekkie