Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default doing things right

On 6/3/2018 2:40 PM, Frank wrote:

Amazon is raising Prime by $20
creating a profit of two billion dollars.Â* I don't have Prime but can
usually finagle free shipping if I don't mind waiting a couple extra
days.Â* I guess if you did not know the time until you got your new clock
that the service was valuable to you

There was an article recently that if you use all the benefits you can
get $700 a year in value. We use the video and streaming music and take
advantage of some discounts. I probably come out at least a little ahead.

Speaking or PITA companies, there is also Comcast.

Or whoever you cable provider is. They all suck, just to different
degrees.