Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Furnace reset

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 9:44:17 AM UTC-5, Lynda wrote:
Replaced my batteries in thermostat when low batteries flashed on the screen
but my air conditioner will not come on. Is there a reset required?
--

Could you post the brand name and model number of your thermostat? I'm curious as to the way your thermostat opens up so the batteries are accessible because some electronic thermostats unplug from the base and the prongs can be bent if you're not very careful when plugging the thermostat back in. If the prongs are bent, there will be no connection for that circuit. You can always post pictures of the thermostat and the base to an image sharing website like Imgur or Photobucket. ^_^

https://imgur.com/

http://photobucket.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aring_websites

[8~{} Uncle Tstat Monster