Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default How do flatbed microwave ovens work?

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 15:44:04 +0100, Peter Johnson wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 15:14:53 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

I haven't been given information to accept or otherwise. Not one person has put forward any argument for your side. Not one. And as I said, Panasonic seem to think the flatbed system is better. Feel free to argue with their managing director. Good luck with that.

I've a Panasonic one for just over three years. It's quicker than its
turntable predecessor and I've never had any problems with it not
cooking food throughout.

I've never had a problem with any microwave not cooking throughout. Conventional ovens are uneven, they burn the outside and don't cook the inside sufficiently. Pans are just as bad, you get stuff heated more at the bottom than the top, and often burned onto the pan. The only advantage I can see for flatbeds is, as Panasonic advertise, you can stick any shape of dish in there. It doesn't need room to rotate.

--
Muslims have gone on the rampage in Manchester, killing anyone who's English. Police fear the death toll could be as high as 8 or 9.