Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default OK, Tried the EMT for fitment in Pipe clamps.

OFWW wrote in
:

*snip*
While messing around I did come up with a tip to keep black or galv
pipe from messing with your wood surfaces. That would be to use
unistrut clamp rubber insulators on the pipe by themselves. Easy to
use. Very efficient.

Was going to post a link to a picture for the rubber insulators, WOW!

I didn't remember the "for ea." price being do high, its ridiculous
and to think I had boxes of these things at one time.

I read somewhere, probably here, to use pipe insulation. It does a fine
job and is quite cheap.

Puckdropper