Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Weird Pipe Found Buried in Yard

On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:24:17 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

-MIKE- on Fri, 1 Jun 2018 16:39:30 -0500 typed
in rec.woodworking the following:

I dug it up at the foundation of the house and it has a 90° elbow coming
straight up, with a dry-fit cap, just a couple inches under the soil.

Mystery to me why it was put there, but here's the funny part.
I need to run electric out to my Sharn and am dreading having to get it
past the concrete driveway. The path of this pipe isn't the spot I
wanted to go, but since it's already under the patio pad, I might use
it. :-)

Ah yes - "Before we start this project, lets take a look at what
we have, and we'll design it from there."

Hey, that's better than "Before we figure out what we want to do,
let's take a look at what we have.".