Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Woodworking Smarter Woodworking Smarter is offline

Default Well pump questions and water softener

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 5:42:00 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:
We had to maintain a pretty large radius as the pipe was transitioned
from vertical coming out of the casing to horizontal, and take care not
to let the loop flop/fall over sideways. The pipe is flexible, but
once its folded/crimped, it breaks/develops holes easily - or so we were
told.

Thank you Bill. Had not thought that big radius/loop thing through, a 180-ft loop of tubing going roughly straight out sounds like a struggle.

Might have to stay with fixed-length pipe.