Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default How to lift packages of shingles up to roof???

On 5/30/2018 12:14 PM, David Choo wrote:
replying to cindy coleman, David Choo wrote:
HomeDepot only charges $55 for local delivery and $0.50 per bundle.
Yippie! My roof needs 45 bundles so the total charges is about $80.
Lowes does not
provide such service.

I got a new roof last month, 2 story colonial, and see when I looked up
the shingles that Lowes does deliver. Roofer had a motorized lift on a
ladder but could not get it started so they carried up by hand. Awful
lot of work. I don't think I could get one bundle up the one story to
attached garage roof.