Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Memorial Day

On Tue, 29 May 2018 11:30:57 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2018 16:23:34 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/28/2018 02:51 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Tekkie® posted for all of us...

To all of you Veterans and First Responders. THANK YOU!

You have made it possible for us to live the wonderful life we have.

To express our opinions in a manner of regard for opposites.

To allow us to travel and live where we want.

To have the rights we do and maintain them.

To be the greatest nation in the world.

Plus other things I can't think of...

Thank you.

I should have made the subject Memorial Day

Decoration Day and Armistice Day. I'm old school.

Remembrance Day. a poppy flower represents a fallen battlefield
soldier -- the poppy flower grew there on a grave.

Originated in WW II and is now the Friday before Memorial Day.

Nov 11 in Canada