Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pipe cutter?

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 1:35:19 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2018 09:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The mini cutter is for close quarters work. I have the mini, medium, large and very large pipe cutters. The cutter I've used the most is the medium. Refrigeration, general restaurant maintenance, and plumbing are what I used them for. Hell, it's been several years since I was able to work. I miss being able to get up and go when something needs to be done. Dangit! o_O

When you need a mini, you need a mini. The OP didn't say if he was
working in tight spaces though.

The mini does fit neatly inside a flap in my tool bag. The medium slips into the middle of the tool bag with a lot of other tools. I don't think I'm strong enough to pick up the dang tool bag anymore! Tooly the tool bag is calling to me. "Let's go boss! Let's go fix something!" Tooly doesn't like sitting around any more than I do. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster