Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pipe cutter?

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:12:43 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/27/2018 9:33 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* I need to cut some 1/2" copper and pvc water lines.Â*Â* This is one
of those once in
a billion year's projects.Â* Will something like this
https://www.amazon.com/RIDGID-40617-Quarters-Tubing-Cutter/dp/B001P307PO/ref=sr_1_11?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1527474324&sr =1-11&keywords=Pipe+Cutter

Â* do a decent job?

Â* Yes , and so will this one .

Â* https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-cutter-40913.html
--
Snag

The HF cutter is five times the size of the tiny RIGID cutter and will not get into the same close quarters. I've been able to use my little RIGID cutter in some very limited spaces. Nothing wrong with the HF cutter if you have the room to use it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tight Monster