Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Mower Engines And Brands ?

On 05/25/2018 07:25 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 25 May 2018 15:01:32 -0700 (PDT), Robert11 wrote:

Hi,

Will probably go for a new Mower.
21' or 22". and self propelled.

Unless you have to mow uphill, think hard before buying self-propelled.
I have 2 Honda powered mowers, the new one being self-propelled.
The non-self-propelled one is much easier to handle in tight spots, and easy to push on
long passes. If I had to do it over again, I would not have bought the self-propelled.

I've never used a variable speed self-propelled mower but a
non-self-propelled moves exactly as fast as I want to on any given day
without messing with a complex drive train.