Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Mystery sound in my kitchen

On 5/24/18 7:17 PM, Nil wrote:
On 24 May 2018, Wade Garrett wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Back in the day when I used to go to the mall and would walk past
the store and look through their window, I used to wonder who
would pay those absurd prices for such useless crap...

Someone gave me a gift from Brookstone, which I returned for store
credit. It's now 3 or 4 years later and I still can't find anything in
there to spend it on.

Back in the day when I flew regularly on business, I recall a 64 page
glossy "Sky Shopper" catalog of similarly over-priced useless crap in
every seat back pouch.

"Feel free to take me with you when you deplane" was blazoned on the
cover though I never anyone take them up on it.

--
The fastest way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.