Andrew McKay

Default Automatic garage door - any suggestions?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:40:11 +0100, "Owain"
wrote:

Of course if you had two highly directional transmitters in each corner of
the garage the system could also guide you into the garage on a radio beam.

Hey - I like that idea!

The door open signal works from the end of our road - I tried it
yesterday - about 50 yards. Now you've given me an idea that I could
fit some extra electronics so that when I come round the corner into
our close I push a button and auto-pilot guides the vehicle into the
garage......

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk