Posted to rec.woodworking

Default quality bandages

On Thu, 10 May 2018 11:18:16 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

i use them from time to time but have found the quality has gone down

i had a large stock but the replacements are not as good

anyone find a bandage that will stay put even if it gets wet

these new ones come off even from sweat

I've found the plastic ones don't come off nearly as easily as fabric.
Of course, that's not always a feature so I keep both around. The
fabric ones are more comfortable, usually, but don't stick well to
skin. They stick well to themselves, so are good for fingers and toes
and where it stays dry. I get a lot of blisters on my toes (blister
- scab over - callous - callous peels - repeat), so go through a
fair number of them.