Posted to rec.woodworking

Default quality bandages

On Sun, 13 May 2018 09:24:58 -0400, J. Clarke
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 06:07:13 -0700 (PDT), patrick
wrote:

Well, if the splitting of the skin at the nail edge/tip means I have advanced heart disease then I've been going downhill since I was 11 YO (now 67) and it first was noticed... Thanks for the info though. Regards, Pat

One of my coworkers has had that for as long as he can remember. If
he has heart trouble I want the same heart trouble--he runs 7 miles
every morning before work and climbed Everest a few years back.

You might want to reconsider. Remember Jim Fixx? It's not unusual
and in fact, runners have *more* heart issues than those, who are
active but not distance runners. It's known that runners have a
higher instance of AFib, for instance, than the general population. A
few of tons of articles.

https://www.runnersworld.com/newswire/heart-risk-marathoners-have-larger-plaques-in-arteries
https://www.active.com/articles/new-study-cites-link-between-marathon-running-and-some-heart-attack-factors