Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default quality bandages

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 8:07:18 AM UTC-5, patrick wrote:
Well, if the splitting of the skin at the nail edge/tip means I have advanced heart disease then I've been going downhill since I was 11 YO (now 67) and it first was noticed... Thanks for the info though. Regards, Pat

That's one heck of a history of splitting skin at/near the nail. I suppose it's been on your dominant hand, only, all that time. Not to be rude or controversial, but have you discovered/treated the root cause of the problem, rather than treating the/a symptom?

Physicians can't properly diagnose a patient's issues over the phone, in an email, on online forums, at spur-of-the-moment times (like at social gatherings or running into someone at the grocery store), etc., etc. Rarely is/would a complete history be given, not to mention lack of other significant aspects of a complete/proper examination. I should have been (should be) more cautious about assuming things, commenting or volunteering info.

Sonny