Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sun, 13 May 2018 04:23:40 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 01:55 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2018 20:27:08 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 12:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I have a 7" Fire tablet and I bought the protective housing for it
after I dropped it a few times. Now I drop it all the time but the
case protects it. I've been watching the Andromeda TV series on the
little 7" tablet when I visit the toilet to drop a load of Readymix.
I used to take a magazine or newspaper(remember them) with me to the
bathroom when I needed to rid myself of toxic solid waste. Ain't
technology amazing? ^_^

I was watching Andromeda. Netflix had the first season but not the rest.
I got up to Season 2, Episode 8 on Amazon and it wouldn't play. A popup
said I needed a ComicCon subscription, $4.99 a month after a 7 day free
trial. I think Season 3 is still available.

A guy was bitching about another scifi show he had been watching that
suddenly required a subscription. Apparently ComicCon bought the rights
to some of the old shows and are trying to capitalize.

https://variety.com/2017/digital/new...hq-1202601338/

What ****es me is I'm guessing the buck stops at Lionsgate; I doubt Lexi
Doig and the others are getting big royalty checks.

Google "piratebay"

I'm pretty sure Lexi doesn't get dime one from TPB either...

Who or what is Lexi?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexi

Intellectually I'm glad places like TPB exist; practically it's not
important enough to me to bother.

Snob!

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?