Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 1:42:41 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/12/2018 11:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 11:16:16 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/12/2018 03:48 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
And I though Florida was dry?

The highest point in Florida is 345' above sea level and it's up on the
Alabama border. Left to its own devices, Florida is a swamp.

Heck, I knew Alabama was holding Florida's head above water. ^_^

I went looking for that mountain peak before GPS's were around, never
could find it. There are a lot of little hills in that part of Alabama
and Florida. It's someplace around Florala. I do believe I've walked up
Cheaha. At least the Talledegas are real mountains.

Heck, I grew up in the Sand Mountain area where all my father's people come from. Real Hillbillies are they. All the women on that side of the family are schoolteachers and a lot of my uncles were lawyers. Some were even physicians. Others like my dad were engineers. On my mother's side of the family(Italian) were folks who's business we never discussed. Ain't gene mixing fun? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mixed Monster