Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/12/2018 01:59 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

And I though the USA had way more channels. I can get about 200
channels without paying a penny in the UK.

I've never been much of a TV watcher but I can't remember ever living
anyplace where there were more than five or six broadcast channels. We
used to have 6 but the sixth was some sort of Christian thing that never
figured out how to do digital.

Cable has a lot. When I'm traveling it sometimes takes me ten minutes to
spool through the hundred of so channels on the motel TV before deciding
they are all utter **** or show stupid ads every five minutes.

The best you can hope for is EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network).
They feature nuns praying the rosary; very soothing and no ads other
than the implied ad for the Big Kahuna.