Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/12/2018 05:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
My friend The Penguin has a dog named Lexi who's a psychotic beagle. She's also a cutie. From watching all of the SciFi shows, I find it a bit amusing that most of the humans and aliens in outer space are Canadians. ^_^

It took me a while to realize that Lexi is Nissa's evil half sister in
'The Arrow'. If you haven't noticed most shows are populated by
Canadians, Brits, and Aussies. I mean there isn't an American actor good
enough to lead a biker gang and they had to import Hunnan? Michael
Madsen even had practice with his role in 'Beyond The Law' altohugh he
might have been a little old for the part.

otoh, I enjoyed 'Flashpoint', but that was set in Toronto and had a
Canadian cast being Canadians. iirc, they did eventually use a Yank
actress although there was some discussion about outsourcing.

Look at Longmire. You've got an Aussie Wyoming sheriff and a Filipino
Cheyenne... At least Sackhoff is USDA Prime.