Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 12 May 2018 13:32:38 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

Indirectly. A lot of the programming is included with Amazon Prime. I
had Prime for years before I even watched any of their video stuff. The
two day free shipping is what makes it for me. You also get a free
Kindle book at the first of the month. A lot of them suck but I have
gotten some that I really enjoyed and introduced m to new authors.

IOW, you are a typical brain dead Yankie consumer. No surprise really!