Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sat, 12 May 2018 20:46:15 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 11:01 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2018 16:28:36 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/12/2018 9:56 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I've got a Fire TV dongle and have been watching some of the stuff
Amazon has available, 'Route 66', 'Yancy Derringer', and 'Peter Gunn'.

Don't you have to pay for that? I never pay for TV.

It is one of the benefits with Prime that you pay for. Plenty of OTA
free TV available, but if you want more, you pay for cable/sat.

Since there's a few hundred free channels, why do you need more than
that? The film on the pay channel will be on the free channel next year
anyway.

First, there are only 5 OTA channels in this location if you don't count
the subchannels. About the only one I watch regularly is PBS.

And I though the USA had way more channels. I can get about 200 channels without paying a penny in the UK.

Second, when the broadcast shows make it to DVD or streaming video THERE
ARE NO GODDAMN ADS!

Fast forward, **** the advertisers.

--
Paper clips are the larval stage of coat hangers.