Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sat, 12 May 2018 20:29:06 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 07:54 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

What annoys me is the way that under the floor is vented to the
outside! WTF? Vent it to the inside, then it stays warmer and dryer.

Warmer maybe but it tends to turn into a swamp.

No, heat reduces RH.

--
Arriving home unexpectedly early from a business trip, the tired executive was shocked to discover his wife in bed with his next door neighbour.
"Since you are in bed with my wife," the furious man shouted, "I'm going over to sleep with yours!"