Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/12/2018 10:23 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2018 11:28:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/12/2018 9:56 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I've got a Fire TV dongle and have been watching some of the stuff
Amazon has available, 'Route 66', 'Yancy Derringer', and 'Peter Gunn'.

Don't you have to pay for that? I never pay for TV.

It is one of the benefits with Prime that you pay for. Plenty of OTA
free TV available, but if you want more, you pay for cable/sat.

I am ready to take down the Dish. I just haven't gotten around to it
and every time I talk to them they cut the price again.

I've never had cable/sat. PBS comes OTA but about all I watch is Austin
City Limits and The Kate sometimes. 11th and Grant is good to but I
think that's strictly Montana PBS and not national.

I can wait for the cable TV stuff like Bluebloods to show up on Netflix
DVDs.