Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/12/2018 07:56 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2018 07:03:42 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/11/2018 10:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I clicked on your first link and I'll be darned if a full episode of
The Rat Patrol didn't appear next to it. 1966 just came flooding
back. I was a teenager and couldn't wait for the next episode. There
were no VCR's so we had to make sure we were sitting in front of the
TV when the shows came on. Dang! When I pulled up the list for the
entire series, I saw an episode of Combat! Darnit! Now I'm going to
be tied up watching those TV shows from the last century. ^_^

I've got a Fire TV dongle and have been watching some of the stuff
Amazon has available, 'Route 66', 'Yancy Derringer', and 'Peter Gunn'.

Don't you have to pay for that? I never pay for TV.

Indirectly. A lot of the programming is included with Amazon Prime. I
had Prime for years before I even watched any of their video stuff. The
two day free shipping is what makes it for me. You also get a free
Kindle book at the first of the month. A lot of them suck but I have
gotten some that I really enjoyed and introduced m to new authors.