CBhvac

Default Home Heating System

"AJScott" wrote in message
I take exception to this post. Chris in fact built a 3-story treehouse
complete with air conditioning, elecrical, and naural gas heat up my
bum this past summer, and matter of fact, Better Homes and Gradens is
interested in doing a major story on it. I look pretty funny walking
around town with kids riding around on a rope ladder hanging out my butt
and the mailman wondering exactly where to deliver the utlity bills, but
I figure that's the price one pays for success.

AJS

Now that is plain funny..

In article ,
"kjpro" ( kjpro @ starband . com ) see-my-sig-for-e-mail wrote:

DON'T encourage Chris to work on ANY thing that has to do with

Electrical,
Heating, Cooling...

That's just asking for trouble.