Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Morris battery. Again.

On Fri, 11 May 2018 11:11:40 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Not that I think turning the engine around had any effect on the
battery position as such - the exhaust manifold was at the front (then
at the back), which didn't change the distance to the battery.

I'm trying to remember my many Minis owned a long time ago, but I'd
guess if you could have located the battery at the front, it would have
been where the Minor one is - just below the windscreen. And I don't
think there was room given the carb and filter are there.

See the picture at the link I posted. It was under the bonnet, on the
opposite side to the fan.