Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default The Morris battery. Again.

On Fri, 11 May 2018 04:49:51 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 11/05/2018 01:15, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I had a ferocious geometry teacher. He would point to an ellipse on the
blackboard and ask the class what it was. Anyone who said it was an oval
regretted it.

Did they get spanked?

If the teacher felt that they were being cheeky (what he called
'insubordinate') he would generally deal with them appropriately.

Appropriate is subjective. I had teachers that yelled, teachers that struck with metre sticks, and one who regretted yelling when a boy punched him in the stomach sending him sprawling across the floor.

--
Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.