C G

Default Digital Thermostat Click

Tekkie wrote:

C G posted for all of us....

George Wenzel wrote:

In article ,
says...
Problem #1..Hunter and Lux, Cheapest of the Cheap. Garbage. Total complete,
utter crap.

Can you provide some more info? I have a Lux, and haven't had any
problems with it (thus far). It's never made a noticeable click, to my
knowledge.

Don't worry much, that was just the rantings of a "pro" who has been
conditioned to disparage anything a DIYer might use. It helps them
protect their markups.

Go away, it's his opinion. It's as valid as yours; in fact more so because
he's gonna see many more than you will. Oh yeh tell me what mark up he
makes on this? Like nothing? Just giving his time & effort to answer.

Hmmm, let's see if I understand what you are saying. You are telling me
that it's ok for one person to post his opinion, but it's not ok for
someone else to post a counter opinion? Who appointed you the moderator
of a.h.r? Oh, wait, there is no moderator.

I repeat -- go away.

Perhaps some day you will learn to take your own advice.