Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] MacBook with external Windows keyboard - layout mappings

Tried this on mac-forums.com but no joy...

(Unless anyone knows an *good* Mac forums :P

I'm new to MacOSX, coming from Linux.

How do you associate different layout maps with different physical
keyboards - eg the built in one and a wired one (well wireless, but
dongle based, so looks like a wired one to the OS)

I can change the layout generally, and bugger up the inbuilt keyboard's
map - but I cannot for the life of me work out how to use 2 keyboards at
once with the correct maps applied to each.

Google is not my friend, except that I am coming to the conclusion
MacOSX can't actually handle this case.

But that's retarded, for an OS that I'm actually very impressed with -
so it must be me...