TURTLE

Default Digital Thermostat Click

"jtees4" wrote in message
On 21 Dec 2003 03:21:37 -0800, (Dave Gallant)
wrote:

Greetings:

I have a Hunter Digital Thermostat [Set and Save 110], and the relay
makes a "click" noise every time the unit calls for heat. Their help
department tells me that this is a normal function of this unit.

Is this a standard operation of all digital thermostats? If not, I
will be making a change. I have an office setup within 15 feet of the
unit, and the sound can distracting. Suggestions on a good replacement
would be appreciated - heat only, for hot water baseboards.

Thanks,

Dave

Not all. I had one that did that (cant remember the name, something
with an L) then I bought a Honeywell which is silent.

This is Turtle.

Read my reply to Art.

Now about the Hunter Clicking here. If a Hunter did not click , i would
think it maybe something wrong. A hunter is going to click but maybe not as
loud as what you say.

TURTLE