Art Begun

Default Digital Thermostat Click

My parents house has a digital lux and it has a very slight click.

"jtees4" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:29:02 -0500, "Michael Baugh"
wrote:

Yeah, I had a Hunter for 17 years, and it was crap. Yeah, it was
terrible how much that unit saved me, I even installed it at a

house
I rented.
The only reason I replaced it was its problem of making transition
from heating to cooling. So after my mother was so pleased with
how easy it was to use the Lux I had installed over three years

ago,
I replaced my Hunter with a Lux. I still use the Honeywell as a
digital thermometer on the back porch.
I also recently replaced a failed Honeywell with a Lux at the local
United Way center.

Yep, they're crap. Not a lot of markup for the installers, either.

I can
see why they wouldn't like them.

George Wenzel wrote in

message
m...
In article ,
says...
Problem #1..Hunter and Lux, Cheapest of the Cheap. Garbage.

Total
complete,
utter crap.

Can you provide some more info? I have a Lux, and haven't had

any
problems with it (thus far). It's never made a noticeable click,

to my
knowledge.

Regards,

George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)
E-mail:

Yes that's it..Lux. I had a Lux which I actually loved and it worked
great, BUT that click was annoying as my thermostat is in the hall
right outside of my bedroom and I am a light sleeper. I actually did
prefer the setup and ease of use of the Lux much better than the
Honeywell I currently have.