Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/09/2018 02:12 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 09 May 2018 20:25:04 +0100, wrote:

On Wed, 09 May 2018 17:42:17 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:16:29 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 01:39 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't see how the queen is relevant, but like most of the UK
population I wish the parasite would go away. She's not in power, the
prime minister is. She does nothing and gets paid millions for it.

Your dysfunctional royals are good for the tourist trade. How many
pounds will Harry's trip to the slave quarters net?

I don't believe that. I'm sure the same number of tourists would
come here without the royals being here. You don't come to the UK
just to see royals, you come for another reason and see them while
you're here.

If I was there at all I would not be in England anyway. We are
thinking about visiting Scotland and Ireland tho and avoiding any big
cities as much as possible.
I would not walk over to the window of the airport lounge to look at a
"royal".

You're what I'd call a sensible tourist. But lots of people seem to go
abroad to see cities. WTF is so interesting about a city? It's just
concrete buildings! Go see nature FFS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpmeak0pV4

'I've seen your towns, they're all the same.
The only difference is in the name."

'Many A Mile' Patrick Sky