Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 5/9/2018 5:32 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

What I experienced as a kid is the main reason I don't like people who
hurt children. I've been known to body slam someone for hurting a
small child. I couldn't physically deter anyone today which is why I
have a pistol. O_o

Hurt?* I'd have loved as a child to have an older woman molest me.
What's the big deal?* It's every kid's dream!

Some of these kids have a good thing going until the parents catch them
and raise a fuss. Horny teenagers don't complain. I wouldn't complain.