CBhvac

Default Digital Thermostat Click

"Tekkie" wrote in message
ganews.com...
C G posted for all of us....

George Wenzel wrote:

In article ,
says...
Problem #1..Hunter and Lux, Cheapest of the Cheap. Garbage. Total

complete,
utter crap.

Can you provide some more info? I have a Lux, and haven't had any
problems with it (thus far). It's never made a noticeable click, to

my
knowledge.

Don't worry much, that was just the rantings of a "pro" who has been
conditioned to disparage anything a DIYer might use. It helps them
protect their markups.

Go away, it's his opinion. It's as valid as yours; in fact more so because
he's gonna see many more than you will. Oh yeh tell me what mark up he
makes on this? Like nothing? Just giving his time & effort to answer.

I repeat -- go away.
--
Tekkie

Politicians & diapers are filled with it & both should be changed

regularly.

Man..its pointless...if I was not in the trade, and just a homeowner, and
gave that advice, it would have been treated like wow...
But let someone that is in the trade, that might actually know what the hell
he is talking about offer some time in here, and you get treated like a
crimminal..
They are scared I might actually rip em off..for free...wow...isnt that
amazing? And then they wonder why in the other group we bitch about
em....screw it...its his system...he prob owns something like a Lexus and
uses Quality Mart branded oil in it...LOL..and the filter? You mean its got
to be changed??? Get the point?
First he got screwed buying an overpriced Toyota, and then...GASP! You mean
there is more to keep up on it? Those damn tires should have lasted another
4 years...and 200,000 miles. Then he goes to Sams Club or someplace and
thinks that hes getting a deal, while he could have asked and found the same
tire for less..but GOD HELP if someone from Firestone offers advice...then
hes looking to get the biz...
Screw it....let him figure it out....
I got an oil furnace down the road he can go work on too...hes so smurt!