Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Tue, 08 May 2018 20:54:46 +0100, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:59:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 07:14 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Non-frost-free freezers manage just fine. And the inside of a freezer
is most certainly not dry.

You haven't seen my non-frost-free freezer apparently. I seldom use it
and defrost it about once a year when the ice buildup impacts the shelf
space.

If a freezer is not opened to let in humid air it is VERY dry.

Nonsense, where has the water gone then?

--
Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."