Eric Tonks

Default Blanco sink - create own punch outs?

Undermount use different versions of the sink model. They come in undermount
and topmount. The undermount has the top surround cut back so you don't have
to punch through both the countertop and the sink.

"blue" wrote in message
I have a Blanco sink. I guess it would void the warranty if a crack
developed where you put the hole. Is there much material around the

hole?
I would use a diamond hole saw the same as they do for granite to get a

nice
smooth hole. I love my sink it is undermounted and that to me is the

only
way to go regardless of what kind of countertop you have if you can make

it
work!

Ya a crack doesn't sound to pleasing, hate to have to buy a new sink
because of something we did. We might end up switching our faucet set
even if we don't like it as much.

We just have a laminate countertop and thought it wasn't possible to
undermount with that. Have you ever seen it done?