Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Tue, 08 May 2018 11:44:05 +0100, Chuck Dumbrowcyzk wrote:

On 05/07/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why on earth would you still use an antiquated measurement system that doesn't have a zero in a sensible place? C is easy - 0 is freezing 100 is boiling. Of water, the most important thing on the planet.

The Fahrenheit scale is a temperature scale invented by a Polock physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit (1686€“1736).

Yes, and?

--
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my Uncle Bob. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...